In part 1, you have seen how to install the DHCP Server role on a windows 2008 R2 server. In Part I, we have just installed the DHCP Service and we haven’t configure any scopes or settings on it. This post will provide a small video (again no time to make screenshots and upload them) on
- How to create a scope (this should be quite easy)
- Use the Split-scope wizard
- Check that both DHCP servers have their scope configured accordingly
Enjoy the video !
- Video created using CamStudio (OpenSource recorder software)
- Music by Kevin McLeod (OpenSource- I mean free to use)
Reference Microsoft Web Site. Click here to get more information about DHCP Server in Windows 2008 R2